You have no items in your cart.
Are you searching for your passion in your life?
You are not alone! People attempt to do this every day.
The world has changed in several unpredicted ways since 2020. As a result, individuals are feeling an increasingly restless longing for meaning in their lives. The lack of engagement with others and common life activities has left many to feel depressed, anxious and wondering what their purpose is.
Why does it seem so difficult to figure out your true passion? You were designed with intention and purpose. You have unique gifts, strengths and talents which are meant to be cultivated and shared. So why does it feel like your life is such a mystery?
It really isn't that difficult to identify your passion! One easy way to do this is to ask yourself some questions.
Want to find your passion?
First answer these 8 insightful questions:
- What do you like to do outside of work? This will help you identify your hobbies and interests.
- What one thing do you do whenever you get the chance? This will pinpoint those things that you feel more passionate about.
- What makes you feel excited? This is normally associated with those things that you are good at, mainly your talents and your gifts.
- What makes you feel more confident? You may find that talking, writing, singing or art makes you feel this way. Again these are things that you know you are good at, therefore you feel confident. You don't have to think twice about doing them.
- What would you do even if you weren't earning money from it? Again this signifies your passions. You aren't in it for the money, you truly love doing it and just want to spend your spare time enjoying yourself with this task.
- What one thing would you like to change in the world? Your answer here could be a multitude of things including providing better drinking water, helping underprivileged children or stop an animal from becoming extinct.
- What do you do in your spare time? You are most likely developing one of your hobbies or talents. For example, you may spend this time writing, creating music or exercising.
- What makes you smile? All those things that make you smile are things that you love and enjoy doing. Hiking, nature, spending time with your grandchildren or visiting a pet store can be things that put a smile on your face.
Now go through this list and write down your answers. What patterns do you see? Is there a common theme? What is one thing that gets repeated over and over again?
These 8 questions have narrowed down your interests to the one thing that you absolutely love to do. Chances are that this is your passion! Your next step is to simply start making time for it!
Carve out time in your day or week to pursue what you love the most. Cultivate your passion and watch it grow and positively impact not only your life but also those around you!
What did you discover? Tell me about your passion in the comments!